Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wine and Crush

Weeks continue to bring a new sense of hum drum, yet my career is taking off. I'd say it was a cruel irony except I'm ok with it. I like that work is going well, and literally moving at warp speed, while my home life is at a full stop. I do get bored when I'm not going going going at work, but then I get to let my mind wander off and consider....other possibilities. There in lies the real danger. Having too much time to think and get frustrated is never a good thing.

Really, seriously? I still can't figure out why "thinking" about another life is so bad. I suppose I should be content with the life I have and be grateful, but....well....I can't seem to help it. I want adventure, passion, romance....but all there is is wine and crush tonight.

I need to pray.